Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and it is not under evaluation for publishing by another journal.
- All the text is formatted in Times New Roman, font 12, 1.5cm space between lines and spacing of 0pt before and after. The four margins of 2.5cm, paper A4 and paragraphs 1cm. The pages are numbered from the Introduction. Pictures and Tables are in the text. The file of the submission is in Microsoft Word format and without identifying the authors.
- The abstracts is presented only in the language of submission, in Times New Roman, font 10 and simple space. It must not exceed the limit of 150.The descriptors are below the abstract in two languages English / Portuguese with the name and Descriptors and Descriptors. Limited from 3 to 6, separated by semicolon and with capital initials, except for the prepositions, according to DeCS.
- The text does not present acronyms, prioritizing their description, except for the ones which are internationally recognized. Furthermore, it follows the standards of style and requirement of formatting described in Guidelines for Authors.
- The title is presented only in the language of submission must have a maximum of 14 words, in lowercase, that is, only the initial words use capital letters, and with proper names, without geographical location study.
- The titles of the sections of the articles are typed in lowercase, only the initials use capital letters, and in bold: Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgments (optional), Collaborations and References
- The article is within the limits of pages and references preconized for each section of the journal.
- It does not have the names of the authors in the text; they were substituted by their numerical codification, superscript, with parenthesis and without space between the last word and the parenthesis. It avoids the use of expressions such as according to … etc.
- The references follow the Vancouver style, according to the model exposed in the Guidelines of Publishing.
- The statements must be accorded to the models available in the Guidelines for authors, signed by all the authors. These were printed, signed, scanned and included in a Supplementary Document. Documents with pasted signatures are not accepted.
- In the case of Articles of Research, the document of approval of the committee of ethical in research as digitalized document, enclosed as supplementary file is sent.
- The Checklist is sent filled in as supplementary document.
- The proof of payment referent of fees of evaluation, in the amount of R$200.00, as supplementary document, after the pre-analysis approval of the manuscript. This amount can also be paid directly in the Secretary of the Journal.
- Adhesion to the cost of translation of the article into English after approval.
Study intended to disseminate results of original and unpublished research. The structure should follow: Title, Abstract, Descriptors, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusions or Final Considerations. The papers should comprise a maximum of 12 pages and up to 20 references.
Systematic review and integrative literature review
Integrative Literature Review is a broad research method, conducted by means of thorough synthesis of results of original studies, quantitative or qualitative, with the aim of answering a clearly formulated question about a specific problem. It should comprise a maximum of 15 pages, 30 references.
Systematic Literature Review is a research method that reveals a synthesis of multiple published studies of strong evidence and allows us to draw general conclusions about a specific area of study, thereby contributing to the deepening of the knowledge about the surveyed theme. Reviews with two databases only will not be accepted. It should comprise a maximum of 15 pages, 30 references.
The papers should present partial or complete results of clinical trials accompanied by the number and registration entity of the clinical trial, which is a requirement in line with the recommendation of the Latin American and Caribbean Center on Health Sciences Information (BIREME)/Pan American Health Organization (PAHO /World Health Organization(WHO) in relation to the Clinical Trial Registration. The number of the trial registration should be presented at the end of the abstract. The paper should comprise a maximum of 12 pages and up to 20 references.
Guest AuthorIt should be produced by invitation of the Journal Editor (s). It should have the same structure of the original paper.
The names and addresses shared with the journal will exclusively be used for services rendered by this publication, and they will not be made available for other purposes or third parties.